Supreme Court Denies Berg Lawsuit On Obama Citizenship

ussupremecourtwestfacadeThe Supreme Court has denied Philip Berg’s lawsuit over Barack Obama’s citizenship.

Berg was one of the primary proponents of the theory that Barack Obama was born in Kenya or surrendered his citizenship upon moving to Indonesia as a child, thus, making him ineligible to be President.

The court docket shows that on January 12 the petition was denied. That means at least six Justices upheld Judge Barclay Surrick’s ruling that Berg lacked standing.

Berg’s response in a press release:

“I am disappointed for the 300+ million U.S. citizens, our ‘Forefathers’ and for the tens of thousands that have died defending ‘our’ Constitution.

I am committed to keep our efforts going to continue litigation until the truth of Obama being ‘not qualified’ for President comes out.  The Obama candidacy is the biggest HOAX ever to be put forth to the citizens of the United States in 230 years.

Is this the end for the citizenship questions for Obama? Nope. As Berg states he is “committed to keep our efforts going.”

In Berg’s press release, he cites four more lawsuits coming down the pike, including a retired Colonel questioning whether to obey or disobey an order from Obama.

This entry was posted in Philip Berg, U.S. Supreme Court. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Supreme Court Denies Berg Lawsuit On Obama Citizenship

1. Ted says:

The current SCOTUS threshold for a MUST STAY of BHO’s inauguration is not whether he is ultimately determined constitutionally ineligible to be POTUS, merely whether there now is SERIOUS QUESTION on his constitutional eligibility, since any determination of inelligibility AFTER inauguration would pose unnecessary civil and military difficulties.

2. Steve says:

There is no greater question to me as I look towards home to ask what are the American people prepared to do to hold their government accountable? BHO, has refused to disclose this, the most basic tennant of the office he chose to run for. I sit here in Afghanistan, fighting for our constitution, because it means something. Yet my fellow Americans back home are not outraged that anyone would cast it aside while we die for it. Where is your outrage, where is your American spirit, that you sit idle while our flag, the office of our President, and now our constitution are drug through the mud in the streets of America. We the people, will get what we deserve, God help us all.

3. Robert says:

4. Dave in CO says:

I share the sentiments of those who have posted before me..and wonder..are there only 4 of us in all of our country that are aware of Mr. Berg’s efforts and are concerned??.. Apparently, 300 million Americans think it is too outrageous to be possible..

5. Tim says:

I agree that the constitution must be upheld. But I am forced to question the motives of Borg. I heard him say on a talk show the he was not against Obahma and that his concern was for the Democratic Party. He claimed that he was concerned that the Republicans would wait until the last moment in the campaigns and spring this citizenship question leaving the Democratic Party with no seasoned candidate to run against the Republicans. Since that did not happen I find Borg’s motives questionable and his credibility very much in doubt since his “fears” were not realized, yet he still continues to pursues this issue. Could it be fame and fortune that he really seeks at the expense of our nation highest official?

6. zero_backbone says:

I agree with the above comments. How can BHO become President without providing an actual US Birth Certificate. I have one, I’m sure you have yours and so on and so forth. If you can’t produce one simple document to end the debate, what are you hiding? And what else is in store for us under his administration. When you are hired for a position, you must prove that you are legally eligible to work in this country or that you’re a U.S. citizen. Yet, the President doesn’t have to provide the same proof. How does this make sense, and again what the hell is he hiding!

7. Frank says:

The above post by Tim shows a rather odd way of thinking.He seems to be quite concerned about Mr.Bergs motives and completely discounts the fact that the American people have again been muzzled by the Supreme Court on an issue of utmost importance.I completely sympathize with the other writers who are serving in the military while the average American goes on his or her merry way in fantasyland not knowing or caring about the future of our fine nation.I agree,we will get what we deserve,and if Tim has his way it will be what the average feeble minded American deserves–Communism.