- Parker Griffith, the Alabama Congressman who switched parties from Democrat to Republican recently, has had his Democratic staff resign and Republicans question if he is a true conservative.
- Michele Bachmann has not ranted about the census lately. That may be because Minnesota is on the cusp of losing a Congressional District. It just so happens that if one goes, it might be hers.
- A New York City pamphlet designed to help heroin users is being criticized as a how-to guide.
- A Philippines mayor has pleaded not guilty to murder.
- Malaysia’s Islamic morality police raided hotels over the New Year’s weekend and detained 52 Muslim couples under the suspicion of having sex.
- Body scanners violate the UK’s child porn laws.
- The son of a former KKK grand wizard is suing to claim his elected seat on the Palm Beach County Republican Executive Committee.
- Rod Blagojevich will join Donald Trump in this season’s “Celebrity Apprentice.”
- Yemen looks a lot like Afghanistan.
This entry was posted in Jester's Court
. Bookmark the permalink