- France is to criminalize psychological violence. That means a spouse who insults the other can be charged with a crime. It is a good thing that never happens.
- The Israeli army will consult with its legal advisors more closely in future combat situations.
- Afghan civilian casualties are up but most are caused by the Taliban.
- On Friday, China will host its first “Mr. Gay China 2010.”
- Idaho Gubernatorial candidate Rex Rammell claims that the Constitution is hanging by a thread and only Mormons can save it.
- Vietnam is interfering with Facebook.
- California police want a ban on body armor.
- Six Indonesians are facing 15 years in prison for performing a sexy dance at a café on New Year’s Day.
- Peru’s Supreme Court has upheld a 25-year prison sentence to former President Alberto Fujimori for his role in Peru’s “dirty war” of the 1990’s.
- Syria supports Iran’s right to develop nuclear power. That should not be a surprise since Syrian has dreamed of its own nuclear development.
- Congo’s President Joseph Kabila dismissed 3000 civil servants for corruption.
This entry was posted in Jester's Court
. Bookmark the permalink