- Jack Donnell, a candidate to head Britain’s Labour Party, said that if he could go back in time he would assassinate Margaret Thatcher.
- A new photo of Kim Jong-Un, who is destined to be the next leader of North Korea has been uncovered.
- Turkey has banned Google.
- It appears that Sarah Palin may have had a boob job.
- Arizona state Treasurer Dean Martin, a Republican candidate for governor, wants to establish tent cities to house the illegal aliens that are going to be rounded up.
- A YouTube video attributed to an Iranian nuclear scientist who disappeared a year ago from Iran said that he was tortured and is living in the United States. Then hours later a new video emerged saying that he was happily living in the United States.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger had a little trouble voting Tuesday when the voting machine spit back his ballot because he voted for two Senate candidates.
- A sheriff in suburban New Orleans is concerned that illegal immigrants are taking oil spill cleanup jobs.
- Rielle Hunter wants all the profits from Andrew Young’s tell all book on John Edwards.
- Gay Israelis were banned from a gay pride parade in Madrid because of the Gaza flotilla incident.
- Mahmoud Ahmadinejad referred to the new UN sanctions against Iran as a “used handkerchief that should be dumped in a garbage can.”
- Texas Governor Rick Perry said that his opponent Bill White should withdraw from the race because he profited from Hurricane Katrina.
This entry was posted in Jester's Court
. Bookmark the permalink