- Sweden’s Pirate Party is now hosting Wikileaks.
- Frauenkirchen, Austria, holds a patent declaring it the “center of Europe.”
- CIA Director Leon Panetta said that it is not known where all of Pakistan’s nuclear bombs are, but he feels that Pakistan has a “pretty secure approach to try to protect these weapons.”
- Some right-wing groups are claiming that there are 70 socialists in Congress. In truth, it is the Progressive Caucus.
- Ann Coulter is receiving criticism from some conservatives for speaking to a gay conservative group.
- Gary Faulkner, the bin Laden hunter, wants to return to his hunt by using balloons or gliders…or any suggestions that someone may have.
- 20% of Americans believe Barack Obama is a Muslim.
- As Russia endures a hot summer, a Russian political scientist claims that the United States may be using climate-change weapons to alter the temperatures and crop yields of Russia. Something Al Gore invented?
- Israel is buying 20 F-35′s at a price tag of $2.75 billion. The purchase will be paid out of an annual $3 billion defense grant from the United States. Let’s see, the U.S. borrows money to give to the Israelis to buy American fighters. Something is not right.
- A top black Republican, not Michael Steele, said that Sarah Palin needs to clarify her defense of Dr. Laura Schlessinger.
- International companies may begin relocating workers from China to Bangladesh, Vietnam and Indonesia because Chinese wages are becoming too high.
- A 13-year-old American boy returned from an invitation to North Korea where he proposed a children’s peace forest. The North Koreans said that they supported it as long as a peace treaty was signed first. The Koreas have been at war for nearly 60 years.
- A lot of younger senators want to change the way the U.S. Senate works.
- Chicago Mayor Richard Daly said it was a travesty to build a community center and mosque near Ground Zero with a memorial in place. Of course, the community center is planned with a 9/11 memorial.
- Women-only trains began this week in Jakarta, Indonesia, in an attempt to avert groping and sexual harassment on crowded trains.
- The Senate District 56 Republican Party in Minnesota wants to know “Who’s hotter — Republican women or Democratic women?”
- A Toronto mayoral candidate said that he completely forgot that he was arrested for drunk driving and marijuana possession eleven years ago.
This entry was posted in Jester's Court
. Bookmark the permalink