- The defense budget cuts to the military from the failure of the supercommittee to propose a deficit reduction plan are not as bad as some are warning.
- Prince Charles is being considered as a possible king for Romania.
- A Romanian mayor began a hunger strike to protest against cuts in heating subsidies imposed under a government austerity drive.
- Ignored Republican presidential candidate Gary Johnson may seek the Libertarian nomination for president.
- A man filed a complaint against Pope Benedict XVI for not wearing a seat belt in his “Popemobile” during his last trip to Germany.
- Senator Joe Lieberman is afraid of “terrorist content” on blogs.
- Australia will deny tax benefits to those who don’t vaccinate their kids.
- Fewer and fewer people are waiting to see Michele Bachmann, or is it all her publisher’s fault?
- If the U.S. or Israel attacks Iran, Iran will attack Turkey.
- A Florida city considers ice cream truck music as “noise pollution” and banned it.
This entry was posted in Jester's Court
. Bookmark the permalink