Jester’s Court: August 22, 2013
- The 1902 Office of Indian Affairs order requiring male Native Americans to cut their hair so they can continue their advancement to civilization.
- Former Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau calledRichard Nixon to offer his condolences about “the Watergate thing.”
- Bradley Manning has done moretime in prison than Lieutenant William Calley did for ordering the My Lai massacre.
- The gerrymandering jigsaw puzzle.
- Video-game playing Supreme Court Justices.
- The White House chef who fooled the Clintons.
- Bradley Manning is seeking a presidential pardon.
- Manning intends to begin hormone therapy and live the rest of his life as a woman.
- A gay-hating, racist employee from the Department of Homeland Security is moonlighting with a website promotingrace war.
- Texas Lt. Gov. David Dewhurst called police and asked to talk to the highest-ranking officer about getting a relative out of jail.
- San Diego Mayor Bob Filner has agreed to resign.
- A New Jersey farmer has cut the faces of Republican Gov. Chris Christie and his Democratic challenger into a corn maze to highlight the state’s gubernatorial election.
- Oklahoma Sen. Tom Coburn thinks Barack Obama is getting “perilously” close to being impeached.
- China announced that it will no longer take organs from executed prisoners.
- A Russian official says that nation’s anti-gay laws aren’t discriminatory because they apply to all people.
- Pope Benedict resigned after God told him too.
- Toronto Mayor Robert Ford wants to arm-wrestle Hulk Hogan.
- Germany is the first European country to recognize a third gender.
- Germany sets a new solar production record.
- Egyptian interim Prime Minister Hazem el-Beblawi does “not fear civil war.”
- A Canadian city is using a drone to chase awasy its geese problem.
You may also like...
If you like this site please click on any of these buttons!
Powered by WordPress Popup